Ayomee has now worked with the AnyTask™ Platform on a number of NFT projects. These latest NFTs represent a young, thriving community of global freelancers who challenge the status quo and use platforms like AnyTask.com to explore new ways of earning a living. For the month of June, Ayomee and the AnyTask™ Platform will be giving away a limited number of each of these NFTs. If you would like to be in for the chance to collect one, or even both, check out the details below:
NFT #1: Aaliyah the AnyTasker
Complete $30 or more worth of purchases on AnyTask.com before midnight BST on 30 June 2021 and rceive an NFT of 'Aaliyah the AnyTasker'. All purchases must be completed before this deadline, including the fulfillment of the Task(s) and review(s) left for the Seller(s). Head over to AnyTask.com to get started!
NFT #2: Ayo the AnyTasker
For every NFT minted of 'Aaliyah the AnyTasker' the same number of 'Ayo the AnyTasker' NFTs will be given away via social media giveaway. To be in for the chance to win, head over to our giveaway page - there are ten ways to enter!
GOOD LUCK! 🍀
Looking to commission an NFT like these? Check out the artist of these NFTs here.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is for the chance to receive up to two NFTs; ‘Aaliyah the AnyTasker’ (female character) by way of the AnyTask.com Promotion, and ‘Ayo the AnyTasker’ (male character) by way of the Twitter Giveaway.
- You may enter both the AnyTask.com Promotion and Twitter giveaway, however, only one NFT of each design is permitted to be received by any one individual. Any input which is in breach of our Content Standards will result in that entry being automatically disqualified from this event.
- Anytask.com Promotion for ‘Aaliyah the AnyTasker’ NFT:
In order to be eligible to receive one NFT of ‘Aaliyah the AnyTasker’, you must complete one or more purchases on AnyTask.com totaling $30 or more between 1 June 2021 (00:01 BST) and 30 June 2021 (23:59 BST). The term ‘completed’ refers to Task(s) being purchased, requirements sent to the Seller, work completed by the Seller, and work approved by you the Buyer. Purchases completed before or after this time will not be valid and will not be included in the promotion.
- Twitter Giveaway for ‘Ayo the AnyTasker’ NFT:
All entries must be submitted via the Gleam giveaway. There are ten ways to enter through the Gleam platform, including: Provide your WAX wallet address (mandatory), Visit AnyTask.com, Follow @anytaskofficial on Twitter, Retweet the competition post of Twitter (linked), Visit AnyTask.com on Facebook, Visit @anytaskofficial on Instagram, Visit AnyTask Official on YouTube, Sign up to AnyTask.com mailing list, Refer friends for extra entries, Click for a daily bonus entry. Entrants may enter via one or more of these entry options. Note: some entry options provide additional entries, providing an increased chance of winning a prize.Those who are eligible for the Twitter Promotion post will enter a randomised draw to win one NFT of ‘Ayo the AnyTasker’. The opening date for entries is 1 June 2021 (00:01 BST). The closing date of the prize draw is 30 June 2021 (23:59 BST). Entries received after this time will not be valid and will not be included in the prize draw. Those who are eligible will enter a randomised draw to win one NFT of ‘Ayo the AnyTasker’. The opening date for entries is 1 June 2021 (00:01 BST). The closing date of the prize draw is 30 June 2021 (23:59 BST). Entries received after this time will not be valid and will not be included in the prize draw.
- Equal numbers of each NFT design will be minted dependant on the number of eligible orders placed on AnyTask.com during the promotional period. For example, if one hundred eligible orders are placed on AnyTask.com, one hundred of each NFT design will be minted and distributed. Orders completed on AnyTask.com between 1 June 2021 (00:01 BST) and 30 June 2021 (23:59 BST) will be verified and an email sent out to all eligible purchasers by 7 July 2021 ("Draw Date") containing a link to claim an NFT. Winners of the Twitter Giveaway will be notified by direct message (where possible) and their NFT will be sent to the WAX wallet address they provided in the comments section on the giveaway tweet by 9 July 2021.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, interruption, site failure, technical malfunction, human error, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the AnyTask.com promotion or Twitter Giveaway.
- The winners, may be named, tagged or otherwise identified on Twitter and our promotional materials. The winners can object to this by contacting us as set out in condition 11.
- The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The winners will need to comply with any conditions imposed by the Supplier of the prize as set out in condition 9 below.
- The prize is supplied by Ayomee (the "Supplier"). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the Twitter handle of the prize winners (as soon as all national and local lockdown conditions permit) to anyone who writes to AnyTask Ltd, Lyndean House, Maidstone, Kent ME14 5DZ UK (enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in conditions 3 and 4. If you are one of the winners and you object to your Twitter handle set out in condition 7 being published or made available, please contact the Promoter email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so, including if there are insufficient responses to the survey.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- You hereby grant the Promoter (which shall include all its group and affiliate companies) a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, unrestricted licence to use any information that you provide in the giveaway, for any purpose the Promoter in its discretion deems fit.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is AnyTask Ltd. of Lyndean House, Maidstone, Kent ME14 5DZ UK.